Kuro Coiler (2.5mm)
The Kuro Coiler from Tobeco is a 1: 1 cloned accessory for those who built coils for RBA/RDA. With the help of Kuro Coiler you can spin a perfect micro-coil in just a few seconds. Compatible with 20-28AWG Kanthal.
2.5mm corresponds the inner diameter of the coil.
We recommend Steam Engine to calculate the number of wraps required to achieve a specific ohms.
1. Take off the cap and insert Kanthal through the hole on the Kuro coilers side.
2. Put on the cap and swirl as many laps you want.
3. Remove the cap and take out your coil.
4. Turn the coil and put it back together.
5. Put the cap back and swirl gently until you feel resistance.
You now got a perfect micro-coil.
- 1 x Tobeco - Kuro Coiler (2.5mm)