Vanilla Custard, 4oz/118ml (Essens)
A rich, buttery custard flavor, stronger than TFA's Bavarian Cream flavor.
- Naturally & artificially flavored.
- Non Flavor Ingredients: Propylene Glycol (used as a carrier to dissolve flavor ingredients), water.
- This flavor contains the following custard ingredients: Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl. Read more about custard ingredients here (link to TFA's website).
- Check out the tab "DIY?" above for a brief review of DIY e-juice.
- This flavor essence is sold in its original packaging.
- TFA (Flavor Apprentice) is referred to in some DIY recipes as TPA (The Perfumers Apprentice). TFA / TPA is different parts of the same company.
The Perfumers Apprentice (TPA) started in 2004 as a small shop in Santa Cruz, California, USA. It was a place where people could learn about perfumes and chemistry through workshops and classes, and experiment with a myriad of fragrances. From the cozy early days the TPA has grown organically and rapidly to a informative and trusted online source with a wide range of aromatic liquids and have also starte another company: The Flavor Apprentice (TFA). It is under TFA all wonderful flavor essences have been developed that are now used by vapers worldwide.