Coiling Kit V4
Can be sent right away
Malmö: Bergsgatan 14
Lund: Lilla Fiskaregatan 8
The Coiling Kit V4 from Coil Master is an accessory to build coils similar to the well-known Kuro Coiler but has a smarter design.
Similar products, like the Kuro Coiler, can only wrap the coils in one size, while the Coiling Kit V4 from Coil Master comes with six different coil-pins to wrap the perfect coils in six different sizes: 1mm1.5mm, 2mm, 2,5 mm, 3mm, 3.5mm & 4.0mm. Coiling Kit V4 is made of lightweight aluminum and stainless steel and can wrap Kanthal from 18AWG - 32awg. With this little smart tool you'll wrap perfect coils in seconds, see the video below to see how easy it is.
The size of the coil-post corresponds the inner diameter of the coil.
We recommend Steam Engine to calculate the number of wraps required to achieve a specific ohms.
1. Take the base and put on a coil-post of preferred size.
2. Insert Kanthal through the hole on the Kuro coilers side.
3. Put on the cap and swirl as many laps you want.
4. Remove the cap and take out your coil.
5. Turn the coil and put it back together.
6. Put the cap back and swirl gently until you feel resistance.
You now got a perfect coil.
- 1 x Base
- 6 x Coil posts
- 3 x Top caps
- 1 x Silcone holder
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Bag to keep everything in