Minikin 2, 180W (Regulated mod)
Asmodus returns with the brand new Minikin 2! This new updated version is powered by a GX-180-HT chip which contains the same battery saving functions as its predecessor, but has a new maximum output of 180W and… a touch screen!
Minikin 2 has an updated firmware which shows the following information on the LED display: Individual battery gauges, coil resistance, voltage/wattage used, a puff counter, puff duration, and displays the active mode. Minikin 2 is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries which are sold separately and can be charged via micro-USB.
Minikin 2 has a brand new ergonomic design, asMODus logo has been etched on the back of the device and the USB port has been moved to the front due to the new magnetic battery door. There are 15 ventilation holes located at the base of the device.
- Dimension: Height: 81mm, Width: 42mm, Diameter: 40mm
- Powered by 2 x 18650-batteries (sold separately)
- Touch screen: Capacitive screen
- Watt: 5,0 - 180.0W
- Watt (TC-mode): 5,0 - 120.0W
- Resistance range: 0,1-2,5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peak current: 45A
- TC Range: 212 ° - 572 ° F / 100 ° C - 300 ° C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V / 1A
- Upgradeable firmware
- 1 x Asmodus - Minikin 2, 180W