VPG Nic Shot, 20mg (10ml)
This is a 10ml nicotine shot with 20mg nicotine strength based on 50% VG & 50% PG, manufactured by well renowned Chemnovatic. This nicotine shot is intended for use with a nicotine-free e-juice called shortfill, to make it into an e-juice with 3mg nicotine strength. This nicotine shot is also excellent for use with DIY to make larger base liquids with nicotine.
Ingredients: 50% Pharmaceutical propylene glycol (PG) (CAS No.:57-55-6), 50% pharmaceutical vegetable glycerin (VG) (CAS No.:56-81-5).
VPG is pre mixed PG (Propylene Glycol, 50%) and VG (Vegetable Glycerin, 50%) with pharmaceutical purity, from Chemnovatic, which is an European chemical company based in Poland and specialized in processing nicotine. VPG is colorless, almost odorless, low viscosity and density. It does not contain demineralized water that reduces nicotine quality by delivering oxygen. The fact that it is oxygen-free provides the extended durability and keeps the color for a long period of time. All products by Chemnovatic are CLP compliant, tested and approved by certified laboratories located in the EU. Each bottle also contains a QR code that takes you to Chemnovatics site where you can access tests, certificates and more technical specifications (also linked below).
Chemnovatic CLP compliant nic shots:
- Tested and CLP-approved
- Safety closure cap: childproof – tamperproof
- Thin 9mm dropper for application
- Dropper high complies with CLP regulation
- Triangle sign on cap top
- Warning pictograms * Ingredients list
- Contradictions and precautions
- Laboratory test result on nicotine amount in inhaled dose
Read this before your buy this product:
- A small percentage of vapers are hypersensitive to PG, if you are we recommended you to use a higher percentage VG.
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison, use it with care and respect.
- Avoid nicotine liquid on the skin: Protect eyes, face and always use gloves when handling nicotine.
- Keep all your liquids, nicotine, bottles, atomizers and other equipment out of reach of children and pets. Even a small amount of nicotine ingested by children can cause injury, consult your doctor or emergency room if you suspect your child has ingested nicotine liquid!
- Nicotine based products are illegal for anyone under 18 to use.
- Nicotine based products should be stored in 12 degrees Celcius for optimum durability and quality.
- Nicotine strength: 20mg/ml
- Appearance: Colorless, clear, without flavoring
- Protection against oxidation: Manufactured and closed in a nitrogen environment
- Shelf life, unopened: 2 years
- Shelf life, opened: 1 month after opening, if stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- Proposed storage conditions: Dry, dark place away from heat sources in tightly closed original container at a temperature of 5-25 degrees Celsius. Keep out of reach of children.
- Standard: European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) and US Pharmacopoeia (USP-NF)
- 1 x Chemnovatic: VPG Nic shot (10ml)